A cross section of Nigerians on Friday took to social media to express concerns on the removal of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) by the digital satellite television providers Gotv.
The reactions came after Gotv made the announcement of moving WWE clash champion from Select 3 (channel 32) to Select 5 max.
The digital satellite television providers Gotv has announces the removal of the WWE clash champion to Select 5 of Gotv max.
Some Nigerians have storm Gotv Facebook page to react over the WWE move, below are their reactions:
@richardnnabugwu said, removing WWE from plus to max. This is not fair, and I pray very soon a new affordable cable TV will come and collect all your customers.
@floencekparobor said, ” So we will no longer be able to watch WWE on select sport 3 (channel 32) on Gotv . Am not happy about it at all”.
@Akinkuebisamuel said,” Why not select 3 again oooo”.
@oyegokeoluwabusayurme said,” So we can’t watch WWE on select 3.Your days are numbered.
@kashuwar said,” My reason to dump Gotv is getting clear now…wrestling is the only thing I enjoyed with your service and now with my N1900 I can’t watch it again? Oya na let’s see who will win this Battle “.
@mattertofad said, ” Time to swap my Gotv for other cable”.
Report that WWE was previously on Gotv plus in select 3 but now moved to Gotv max in select 5. It will air from Sept 19 to Sept 22 on select 5.
The providers urged subscribers to upgrade to Gotv max now to catch this action.(NAN)
– Sept. 13, 2019 @ 16:05 GMT |