AS a result of Lagos mini-marathon, tagged “LAGOS WOMEN RUN” which comes up on Saturday, 21st Nov 2020, from 0600hrs.
Motorists are therefore advised to plan their journey as restrictions will take a few hours and any inconveniences are regretted.
The following routes will be temporarily closed to traffic:
1.Marina bridge inwards Apongbon,
2.Onikan inwards J.K Randle Avenue (TBS),
- Muson Centre/Flag House inwards TBS,
4.Campell Street, TBS Avenue inwards WATER BOY/NITEL/MARINA BRIDGE,
- Inner Marina road inwards NITEL/ State House,
6.Ebute Ero ramp inwards Eko Bridge,
- Ijora Olopa/ LAWMA HQ inwards Ijora Oloye/ Marine Bridge,
8.Eko Bridge descending to Costain,
- Apapa Road inwards Costain Round About,
- Descending from Alaka Bridge to Alaka inwards Stadium/ Surulere on the service,
- Surulere/ Shitta/Akerele inwards Stadium.
12.Iganmu Bridge inwards Breweries/Costain,
- Abebe Village/Nigerian Breweries inwards Costain.
Consequent upon the above, the followings are the alternative routes for motorists:
Motorists from Victoria Island and Ikoyi are advised to make use of Carter bridge(Idumota Bridge) to Iddo – Oyingbo – Herbert Macaulay – Adekunle to connect to Third Mainland bridge.
2.From Ebute Ero to Eko Bridge: take Adeniji-Adele Interchange to Carter Bridge (Idumota Bridge) to Iddo-Oyingbo-Herbert Macaulay Way to Adekunle to Third Mainland Bridge or Herbert Macaulay Way to Jibowu and connect destination.
3.Motorists from Orile-Iganmu Bridge to Lagos should make use of Iganmu-Sifax to Ijora to Ijora Olopa to Carter Bridge and connect destination.
- Motorists from Adeniran Ogunsanya, Bode Thomas to Stadium inwards Barracks/Ojuelegba are to use Akerele road to Randle road to Lawanson Road to Ojuelegba to connect destination while Lagos island bound vehicles from Surulere are free from restriction.
TBS>>NITEL/STATE HOUSE>>MARINA BRIDGE>>APONGBON >>EKO BRIDGE>>IJORA OLOPA>>NATIONAL THEATRE GATE 2>>GATE1>>COSTAIN ROUNDABOUT>>FUNSHO WILLIAMS AV(IPONRI >>ALAKA>>STADIUM UNDERBRIDGE>>TESLIM BALOGUN STADIUM).
– Nov. 17, 2020 @ 12:37 GMT |