AN overnight devastating fire has burnt a family of four to death.
The incident occurred at 13, Buraimoh Street, Bariga, Lagos.
The deceased, according to available information, are a pregnant mother and wife, her two children and husband.
The children are between the ages of five and seven.
The fire was said to have started at about 2am when electricity supply was restored to the area.
But other information had it that it was as a result of the candle light that the father of the children always makes use of whenever there was power outage.
They were burnt inside one of the three shops that were badly burnt by the inferno.
The family had been living in the shop “for some years now”, it was learnt.
They run a pharmaceutical business in the shop.
The Lagos State Fire Service was said to have responded promptly to the distress call of the residents.
– Dec. 6, 2017 @ 17:15 GMT /