IN a bid to further position the administration for effective service delivery, Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State has approved the following appointments:
1) AfolabiOgunlayi, senior adviser, Economic Matters and chair, Economic Development Council.
2) Paul Omotoso – senior adviser, Political Matters.
3) Makinde Araoye – special adviser, Federal Matters.
4) Sola Salako-Ajulo – special adviser, Communications and Strategy.
5) Akintunde Oyebode – special adviser, Investment, Trade and Innovations.
6) Sunday Adunmo – special adviser, Road/Transport and Infrastructure.
7) Fransisca Aladejana – chairman, SUBEB.
8) Funke Fajobi – commissioner, SUBEB.
9) Tajudeen Wale Ajayi – senior special assistant, SSA, Public Buildings and Infrastructure.
10) MuyiwaOgunmilade – chairman, Board of Internal Revenue.
All the appointments are with immediate effect.
– Mar. 11, 2019 @ 17:09 GMT |