Singapore: 3 – 6 March 2014 | Dubai: 7 – 10 April 2014
Register by 20 Dec 2013 and save up to $600
Today, Project Finance is uniquely challenging. Even the most carefully structured deals can face difficulties in attracting sufficient funding from international and local investors. More than ever, project developers, equipment suppliers, bankers and other credit agencies and investors must be properly equipped to analyse and explain the risks and prospects for a project’s future performance.
Therefore, this course is designed to help delegates build a financial model to best practice standards or project finance. The general logic and overall approach will be demonstrated; then you will step through developing a model: handling inputs, building detailed calculations and creating final outputs. You will then learn how to sensitise the model to understand how changes in assumptions affect the project’s results and viability.
Over 4 intensive days, you will learn modelling techniques from a highly experienced expert in the field, and you will develop a framework for recognising and analysing qualitative and quantitative project risks. You will also understand how Excel models are used to assess project debt capacity, return on investment, and other metrics common to attractive deals.
Benefits of Attending
- Apply financial modelling principles to project finance deals
- Model changes in project timings and delays easily
- Build practical models to illustrate the effects of different funding structures
- Structure and build integrated models of cash flow, P&L and balance sheets for project entities
- Create flexible cash flow waterfalls
- Effectively use Excel tools to perform sensitivity analysis
- Produce flexible, robust models to understand, analyse and demonstrate project finance results
- Understand key risks arising in project finance and learn the mechanisms for mitigating risk
- Hear about real life case histories from various sectors to highlight what leads to success, and what leads to failure!
- Best practice in energy financial modelling
- Essential model lay-outs and rules
- Build integrated models that link cash flow, income statement and balance sheet seamlessly
- Build cash flow cascades to forecast debt capacity and investor returns
- Easy ways to model tax and inflation
- Mitigate project risks
Who Should Attend
- Project Financial Analysts
- Corporate Finance, Structured Finance & Investment Managers
- Financial Accountants, Planners & Treasury Managers
- Project Managers & Project Developers
- Project Sponsors and Financiers
- Government Officials dealing with energy sector financial issues
- Financial & Project Advisors
- Risk & Credit Managers
- Commercial Attorneys, In-house Legal & Project Finance Lawyers
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion bearing the signatures from both the Course Director and the Course Organiser. This Certificate will testify your endeavour and serve towards your professional advancement.
For details and registration enquiries, please contact:
Infocus International Group
105 Cecil Street #08-01 The Octagon Singapore 069534
Tel: +65 6325 0254 Email: [email protected]